Featured Items

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Item of the Day from Firstcomesloveinc!

When I saw todays item of the day I got really excited, because these are SO cool! I love the idea of using wire words for picture frames. This is something that would look awesome in any home! They are well priced and well made, 


Hanging "Travel" Photo Holder Frame

She says:
This item of mine gets the most views-it's the only word I did in all caps, maybe I should take that as a sign to create more like it. Hanging Travel Photo Holder! One of my favorite things to do :)

Travel!
These hanging wire word photo holders make perfect gifts! Include a photo with it to make it from the heart :) 

Hang anywhere in your home to add character to any room and display your favorite photos!
All photo holder words are unique with slight variations in the design and decor used. 

Measurements for this word (letters only) are 3" tall x 9" wide.

I'm happy to make custom words such as a person's name or anything you might want to display! Let me know if you prefer a different decoration, color etc.- I'd love to work with you to make it unique and yours!



To see more about this item click here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/71075683/hanging-travel-photo-holder-frame


To go straight to her shop click here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/firstcomesloveinc


Please show this awesome shop lots of LOVE <3
Click around her shop, and feel free to come back here and let us know what your favorites are!


Thanks all have a GREAT Tuesday!
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment