Featured Items

Monday, May 16, 2011

Item of the Day from IntuitiveArtistry!

Todays featured guest is the wonderful IntuitiveArtistry! She has stunning abstract art pieces! She loves to create, using various forms of expression: beautiful photographs, abstract drawings, crafts and gardens. She often combines her passions into special projects to share with the world. She loves taking beautiful, inspiring photographs and enjoys spending time outdoors and planting lots of flowers and watching them bloom.


FINE ART PRINT ABSTRACT HEARTS COLLECTION IMAGE 6A
She says:
I've finally completed 2 of my mixed media prints from my Abstract Hearts Collection of original drawings and I added them to my shop! 
So, I am excited to finally get them out into the world. 


About the Item:
Abstract Hearts Collection Image 6A Fine Art Print 8x10

8x10 print from my original pen & ink drawing.
Part of my Abstract Hearts collection. 
My original drawing has been scanned, digitally duplicated and colored using a photo editing program.
Colors are Black, charcoal gray and white. Color appearence may very on different monitors. Watermark will not appear on your print.
Signed and dated on the back 

Print is produced in a photo lab on glossy 8x10 Fujicolor Crystal Archive Paper



To see more about this item click here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/72426134/fine-art-print-abstract-hearts


To go straight to her shop click here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/IntuitiveArtistry


Please show her some love click around her shop and let us know what your favorite piece is ^_^


Have a Happy Monday all!
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment