Featured Items

Monday, April 18, 2011

Item of the Day WhittiesKnitties!



Ok, so new to the blog is going to be the item of the day. Everyday I am going to try to post a new item from someone on Etsy. There are so many great items on Etsy and I want to share them with everyone. Please check out the item and show these shops some love <3

I am proud to present WhittiesKnitties as my first shop! She has LOVELY items! Today we are showing her
Mustard, Purple and Orange Circle Headband:
This is one of my favorite headbands! I actually loved it so much I made one for myself and every time I wear it I get compliments :) It can be made for anyone...babies on up to adults....It reminds me of lifesavers!
This adorable headband is the perfect accessory for all ages! The headband and circles are both hand knit/crocheted from soft, acrylic yarn which makes it super easy to care for - machine wash and dry. The back of the headband has two buttons, making it not only stretchy but able to grow.
To see this and other awesome items from WhittiesKnitties click the link below!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/70248252/mustard-purple-and-orange-circle

1 comment: