Featured Items

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Taking the Plunge

Ok so here is goes my first blog post EVER. I have to admit I am a little nervous, but it takes risk to get reward so if I want to get noticed I have to get out here!

So I will start with saying that I am a new shop owner, I create jewelry at DazzlingAdornments.Etsy.Com. It is mostly earrings with 55 to choose from right now. I also do bookmarks, cellphone charms, bracelets, necklaces and wine glass charms.

I have to say to all the people that have already made blogs, websites and started companies, and took all you had and put it into your passion, you are very brave and a strong person for doing what truly makes you happy! I have a lot of respect for everyone who is just starting out and who has already succeeded this is a harsh and scary world but when people come together for support and positive criticism we can all make it =)

Currently there is a sale, use code LOVEMOM and get 15% off any item! This is a great opportunity for
Mothers Day and Easter.

Please let me know what you think of my first post, you can post any questions, or suggestions!

~Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the big wide world of blogging! You're going to love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your first post is great, Lisa! Welcome to the world of blogging! It's always nice to know what other sellers are doing and I find it a really great way to get inspiration and motivation :D

    Gabby from Gabby's Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi DA! i agree with your sentiments. it does take a lot of courage to start blogging and openan etsy shop! what a journey though! :o)

    ReplyDelete